Tuesday 14 January 2014

Introducing Maria Pali - Our Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage Therapist!


My name is Maria Pali and I’m an Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage Therapist based at Target Body Training. I originally trained as a holistic therapist in the 1990’s but felt inspired to become a sports massage therapist when I trained for my first marathon; The Inaugural Brighton Marathon. Next month I will have completed my 50th marathon and my passion for helping people out of pain and injury (as well as my love of running) hasn’t stopped.





So what does a Clinical and Sports massage therapist do? I specialize in treating the soft tissues of the body. By this, I mean the muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia, which is a type of connective tissue and is implicated in many injuries and pain.
Soft tissue conditions that I have treated range from back and neck pain, piriformis syndrome, frozen shoulder, migraines and headaches and RSI’s. Injuries I have treated include tennis elbow, rotator cuff injuries, sprains and strains and running injuries. I also have experience working with arthritic conditions and fibromyagia.

I use a range of techniques including deep tissue and sports massage, myofascial release, ultrasound therapy, kinesio taping, medical acupuncture and hot and cold applications. Treatments are tailored to the individual and often fuse several techniques.
I don’t just deal with pain and injury. I also offer 2nd and 3rd trimester pregnancy massage as well as luxurious hot stone massages.

My neck and shoulder treatments are particularly popular. They not only help to alleviate pain but can also be incredibly relaxing.
It’s great to be part of The Target Body training team and I do look forward to meeting you.

So you have met the whole Target Body Training Team - we'll be back tomorrow for another blog by Leonie Moore - See you then!










5 comments:

  1. Clued-up publish! Your own recognized knowledge is excellent. Many thanks with regard to maintain me personally inform. To learn more I'll be in contact.

    Tantric massage Madrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is very well. You share the nice information about the sports massage.You create the lifestyle luxury.

    sports massage near Liverpool & relaxing massage

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is advised to take massage therapy for those who lead a busy stressful life and are short of time. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. 

    Regards,
    Frozen Shoulder Near me

    ReplyDelete